CITY TOUR HALF DAY
It is the beginning of contact with the Inca culture, the Wonderful city of Cusco “Cultural Heritage of Humanity”, visiting the main tourist attractions of the City as: The Cathedral, the Temple of the Sun “Koricancha”, Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara. In each place of visit it takes a time of approximately 40 minutes.
CITY TOUR ITINERARY IN CUSCO:
To start the tour, we will pick you up at 1:10 p.m., at your hotel.
The tour begins with the visit of the Cathedral of Cusco, continuing through the Temple of the Inca Sun “Koricancha”, Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
The tour ends approximately at 6:40 p.m.
To enter the places of visit you must buy or have these 03 entrance tickets.
- The Tourist Ticket: It costs 130.00 soles, it is required for this tour, you will also use this ticket to visit the Sacred Valley, Maras, Moray, South Valley and other museums in the city. It valid for 10 days.
- Entrance to the Cathedral: It costs 25.00 soles.
- Entrance to Koricancha: It costs 15.00 soles.
Can I buy the entrance tickets during the tour? If you can buy them.
Can I take the tour without the Cathedral? Yes, the tour would start for you at 2:30 p.m. at the door of Koricancha, we will guide you on how to get there.
What is included in the City Tour?
- Transportation and guide in one language in shared service (English / Spanish guide).
Our City tour in Cusco does not include:
- Entrance tickets.
What should you take to the City Tour?
- Comfortable clothes.
- Entrance tickets or money in local currency and in cash to buy tickets.
- Raincoat or rain poncho, if your visit is between the months of November and March.