MORAY AND SALINERAS MINES
Mysterious pre-Inca agricultural terraces and salt terraces await your admiration. “Maras” salt mines that today regain importance for their healthy properties and was used by the Cusqueños since ancient times and “Moray” conformed by a system of agricultural terraces that concentrically overlap.
MORAY AND SALINERAS MINES ITINERARY:
The tour begins by picking you up at your hotel between 7:50 am and 8:30 am approximately.
We are going to head north of Cusco to visit Moray known as agricultural terraces where you can enjoy a unique landscape, then we will visit the salt mines of Maras, where you can observe various salt poses.
We will be back in Cusco at approximately 2:30 p.m., in each place you have 40 minutes of visit (approximate time).
- The tourist ticket costs 70.00 Soles (Entrance to Moray), if you buy the integral tourist ticket to tour the City Tour, that ticket serves you.
- The Entrance Ticket to the Salt Mines, costs 10.00 Soles, you can pay directly at the place to enter.
What is included in the Moray and Salineras mines tour?
- Transportation and guide in one language in shared service (English / Spanish guide) in group to the places of visit.
Our Moray and Salineras mines tour does not include:
- Entrance ticket.
What should you take to the Moray and Salineras mines tour?
- Comfortable clothes.
- Entrance tickets or money in local currency and in cash to buy tickets.
- Raincoat or rain poncho, if your visit is between the months of November and March.