SOUTH VALLEY TOUR – HALF DAY
The South Valley Tour allows you to know the urban part of the city of Cusco and its various tourist attractions such as: “Andahuaylillas” old town, “Pikillacta” pre-Inca archaeological remains and “Tipon” that has been preserved since the Inca time, with intact water channels, where you can enjoy breathtaking landscapes.
SOUTH VALLEY ITINERARY:
The tour begins by picking you up at your hotel between 08:40 am and 09:00 am approximately.
The tour begins visiting the Andahuaylillas Chapel also known as the Sistine Chapel of the Americas, then we go to the archaeological site of Pikillacta that are made up of the remains of the ancient city of Wari.
Finally we will visit the Water Temple known as Tipon, place where water was worshiped.
We will be back in Cusco at approximately 3:00 p.m., in each place you have approximately 40 minutes of visiting time.
- The tourist ticket costs 70.00 Soles (Entrance to Pikillacta and Tipon), if you buy the integral tourist ticket to tour the City Tour, that ticket serves you.
- The Entrance Ticket to the Chapel of Andahuayllillas, costs 15.00 Soles, you can pay directly to enter.
What is included in the South Valley tour?
- Transportation and guide in one language in shared service (English / Spanish guide) in group to the places of visit.
Our South Valley tour does not include:
- Entrance ticket.
What should you take to the South Valley tour?
- Comfortable clothes.
- Entrance tickets or money in local currency and in cash to buy tickets.
- Raincoat or rain poncho, if your visit is between the months of November and March.